Now that we accept a acceptable Google Maps band-aid on the iPhone that supports voice-guided navigation, forth with a new Gmail applicant that rivals what you acquisition on Android, the best to go with an iPhone over an Android accent becomes alike clearer.
I use all adaptable operating systems because I like to analysis them out and accord them a adventitious to acquire a atom in my pocket. While I am an Exchange user in my day job, I additionally use Gmail abundantly and consistently begin the Android acquaintance best for Gmail. Alike admitting I accept approved lots of altered GPS aeronautics solutions, I consistently go aback to application Google Maps 99% of the time. These are both now accomplished applications on the iPhone. In addition, I acquisition that the iPhone beats Android in these areas:
- Apps and casework still appear to iOS aboriginal in abounding cases and in some instances we still don't see Android apps (UP, Fuelband).
- The iPhone's camera is amid best of all smartphones, alike after all the adorned appearance and options.
- Updates appear from Apple and assume to brim carrier control. You can calculation on your
- iPhone accepting updates for a brace of years, admitting your Android buzz may never get adapted alike a distinct time.
- It's a amusement to appointment a concrete Apple abundance rather than a carrier store.
- The accident assurance for the iPhone is absolutely account it, IMHO.
- The accent bazaar is vast, giving you ample choices at abundant prices.